Tuesday 7 May 2013

Nadia Khan Lawn Flitz Summer Collection


 One of famous Pakistani host nadia khan who get name in Pakistani media with morning show and after 6 years in morning show she quit morning show and say i have to give my time to my children's and now she is come back but not as a host at this time she display her summer collection with flitz and she say i designed something different and the way i going to brand my my collection make people more attractive toward my design and summer collection.
nadia khan lawn


One of famous Pakistani host nadia khan who get name in Pakistani media with morning show and after 6 years in morning show she quit morning show and say i have to give my time to my children's and now she is come back but not as a host at this time she display her summer collection with flitz and she say i designed something different and the way i going to brand my my collection make people more attractive toward my design and summer collection.